- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Saturday Morning here on the farm.. it rain most of Friday and all night and its still raining.. the pond was up a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Friday Rambles around the Table -Food/Floods
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Freezing Sheep Colostrum
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
Tag Archives: building a rain garden
Happy Father’s Day.. Hubby said he wanted to make the dry (most of the time) creek bed on father’s day as his big project.. So that is what happened.. First we needed to create the outline.. then the deepest area … Continue reading