Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Duck Breast in Cream Sauce
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Using your Canning Storage- Canned Rhubarb Crisp Recipe
Tag Archives: jelly
Food in Jars Mastery Challenge 2017
http://foodinjars.com/2017/01/food-jars-mastery-challenge/ Back in 2010, the blogger we all knew as Tigress hosted a year-long canning challenge known as the Can Jam. Each month, she’d announce a new category of ingredients and we’d all head out and make a preserve featuring … Continue reading
Posted in Food in jars Tagged Blogging, Canning, Food in jars challange 2017, homestead blogger, jam, jelly, Skill challange 3 Comments