Join 1,306 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- So, you are thinking of Burying Food in your Garden?
- Comfrey- Livestock Feed
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Cottonwood Buds Salve
- How to use the Baggy Method to Start Seeds
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
Tag Archives: Hard Fruits
Hard Fruits and Soft Fruits May 2013
Sour Cherries Gooseberry High Bush Cranberry Mulberry Plums Apples Saskatoon Elderberry Pea’s in flower Strawberry Ground Cherry Currents Chokeberry looks like we should be able to get a lot more crops this year then last that is for sure!
Posted in gardens Tagged Hard Fruits, Soft Fruits 3 Comments
Dried Dates-Don’t overlook this very cheap fruit!
With the ever increasing price of fresh fruits and every other kinds as well, don’t forget to look at Dates and consider adding in a good supply of dried dates, they keep very well if keep cool/dry, I like to … Continue reading
Posted in Food Production and Recipes, frugal Tagged Food Production and Recipes, Frugal, Hard Fruits 4 Comments