- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Untitled as of yet I am not sure what I am going to call this little painting.. but I really like it.. I adore the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Peanut Gallery
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Always game to learn..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Farmgal Photography April 4th
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Using Sand to help melt the snow around smaller fruit trees
- Friday Rambles Around the Table - Melting..
Tag Archives: Farmgal’s Pantry Challange 2018
Day 3 has arrived with light snow, below 0 temps an so far its s pretty grey day, so after taking the dogs for a yard walk. I am sitting with a nice big old pot of red rose tea … Continue reading
Well Day 2 is dawning cold in the house, and I am already missing my mom’s fancy coffee machine that I have unplugged. I am going back to making a big old pot of tea that can be drank hot … Continue reading
You are going to get a sneak peak into my kitchen today and in the weeks to come.. I will take a picture of the fridge, and or fruit bowl if anything is in it each Monday.. I expect that … Continue reading
Good Morning Folks Today lets talk about what I do have lots of in the fridge and due to the farm, something that I do have more coming in.. Eggs! Currently I have both hen and duck eggs coming into … Continue reading