Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homegrown Peanuts -Zone 5
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Grandpa's Weeder Review
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Savory Fall Venison Heart Stew
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: If your fresh food is not going ot hold before you use it perserve it
Pantry Challange 2018- Day 3 1/3rd Rule
Day 3 has arrived with light snow, below 0 temps an so far its s pretty grey day, so after taking the dogs for a yard walk. I am sitting with a nice big old pot of red rose tea … Continue reading
Posted in Pantry Challange Tagged Eating in a balanced way out of your pantry, Eating out of your Pantry, Farmgal's Pantry Challange 2018, If your fresh food is not going ot hold before you use it perserve it, making meals when you have limited fresh food, Pantry Challange 2018, pickling food 2 Comments