I’m going to come right out and say it, you will either really like this recipe or you will hate it, I don’t think you can have a middle ground on this one.. so that’s my warning 🙂
- 1/2 a onion finely diced
- 1 stack celery with green, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic finely diced
- 1 inch peice of fresh ginger -grated
- 2 duck hearts -diced into tiny meat cubes
- 1 small grated carrot or grated sweet Potato or winter sqaush
- 1 cup of greek style yogurt
- 1/2 cup of buttermilk if available -fresh or powdered made up
- 1/2 cup of shedded coconut
- 1/2 cup of roasted salted sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Salt, pepper, Tia Bazil,
- for super mild curry -1 tsbp, regular curry- 2 tbsp, want it zippy-3 tbsp of hot curry powder..
Every mouthful is different, wonderful after taste in the mouth, with lots of textures in this dish.. and I promise if they like it, no one will know or care that they are eating heart.. If its available, a tiny bit of fresh chopped garlic chives to go with the tiny bit of sunflower seeds on top are a lovely touch..