- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Sour Dill Rye Bread Recipe- Flash Back Post
Tag Archives: Raising Weaner Piglets
This spring trying to find a weaner piglet or two was for many peaple a huge challenge, just like the run on chicks.. meat chicks sold out hard and fast locally.. Thankfully I had my name down on a waiting … Continue reading
Our Little Helper Pig for 2017 has arrived on the farm, and with a little help of some grain tossed in the right area of the pen.. Red got to work already. First things first, we need to train Pig, … Continue reading
Well I finally found local breeder to me, within 15 min on country roads that has reliable litters of weaner piglets for sale all year round, he has been doing this for 20 plus years and I hope that means … Continue reading