Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Canadian Northern Spruce Tip Salt
- My Bee's are ordered! Mason and Leaf Cutters
Tag Archives: local flooding
Aftermath of the flooding.. Plans and lots of them.
As you know my area was hit with drought last year and flooding this year.. now flooding is not new at all in my neck of the woods, there is a reason I do not have to worry about any … Continue reading
Posted in At the kitchen table Tagged local flooding, Planning ahead, plans to work with local flooding 4 Comments
Overflowing the banks an rain on the way
They say we have a whole lotta rain coming our way in the next few days.. hmm These photo were all taken within walking distance of the farm.. but we still have a field or two that is not flooded … Continue reading
Posted in homestead Tagged farmgal photography, local flooding, Spring melt out 6 Comments