Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
Tag Archives: lamb meat
Filling the Freezers -Lamb or Hoggart 2021
I had been told that I would need to wait till next week for the lamb and Hoggart to be ready, I had no issue with this, it meant that they would hang longer and I am always ok with … Continue reading
Posted in Life moves on daily Tagged Butchering lambs, Butchering Sheep, filling the freezers, lamb meat, sheep 4 Comments
Lamb Chili Recipe
Lamb Chili Recipe 1 pound ground lamb 2 med onions 4 cloves garlic 4 stalks celery 1 box mushroom (or not if you do not like them) 1 jar tomato juice or v8 1 large jar(quart) or big can diced … Continue reading
Posted in Soups and Stews Tagged Chili, lamb chili, lamb ground, lamb meat, ontario local lamb, ontario local lamb recipe 1 Comment