Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
Tag Archives: garden friendly snakes
Snakes on the homestead
There was a lovely garden snake that was heading towards my chicken yard this morning and as the chickens would have been hunting it hard and fast. It seemed like a good idea to catch this pretty babe and move … Continue reading
Posted in homestead Tagged garden friendly snakes 5 Comments
Red Belly Snake-O So excited a new kind of snake for the farm..
or we have just never spotted one before, as we don’t use chemicals and we practice low till and in some cases no till methods on the farm as well as green crops and a few area’s that we rotate … Continue reading
Posted in Critters Tagged garden friendly snakes, natural pest control, nature, Ontario, organic, Red Belly Snake 7 Comments