- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- 50 big old cedar fence post went into the ground today, thankful for the work crew that came to help us! The rain h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Hen and Chick Plants.
- What do you use clover for?
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Sheep Feeder Follow up
- Raising Baby Quail without Game Feed Ration
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
Tag Archives: eating rhubarb flowers
Can you eat your Rhubarb Flowers? Yes you can, you just need to do your proper prep work like most veggies. You are going to eat only the flower buds, not the stem, leaves or the paper type husk on the … Continue reading
If you have never eaten rhubarb flowers or to prepare them properly, check out this basic post 🙂 So the day, I served a side dish at a meal of rhubarb flower and we got talking about that they have … Continue reading