Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- My Bee's are ordered! Mason and Leaf Cutters
- Turkey Barley Veggie Canned Soup with Recipe
Tag Archives: Canning Pineapple
Canning Pineapple “a year’s supply”
Canning Pineapple is a simple enough. trim off the ends, peel and core it and cut it into cubes, jar up in to a light syrup and process for 15 min in a water bath canner. You can make it … Continue reading
Posted in Canning Tagged Canning Pineapple, Home canning of pineapple, Saving money canning 5 Comments
Jan 2014 canning Update
So far, its been pretty slow really, but I am ideally going to be canning a bit more before the end of the month, we will see how it goes.. The plan is to just do one monthly canning update, … Continue reading
Posted in Canning Tagged Canning Pineapple, Canning Update jan 2014 2 Comments