Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Canadian Northern Spruce Tip Salt
- My Bee's are ordered! Mason and Leaf Cutters
Tag Archives: Bacon nettle frittata
Bacon Nettle Frittata
Bacon Nettle Frittata Recipe Looking for a fast and easy supper, Got lots of spring eggs this meal is for you! 4 thick cut sliced of bacon, diced and precooked 2 cups spring nettles, washed and diced 6 large mushrooms- … Continue reading
Posted in Food Forest, gardens Tagged Bacon nettle frittata, eating nettle, Eggs, recipe, Ways to use fresh spring nettles 2 Comments