Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
Tag Archives: 31 Day Self Reliance Challange
31 Day Self Reliance Challange Intro
Hello Folks, I am to introduce myself today. When I started the blog it was normal to have a handle, which why I am now known as FarmGal However real name is Val, feel free to use either. I … Continue reading
Posted in 31 Day Self Reliance Challange Tagged 31 Day Self Reliance Challange 11 Comments
31 Day Self Reliance Challange
Follow along as we share posts to help you: Save money and energy Raise animals for meat, eggs, and dairy Grow fresh food in your own garden and orchard Cook healthy meals from scratch Hunt and fish to provide for … Continue reading