This morning, I mixed
- 1 cup of DE Dirt
- 1 cup of garlic powder
- 1/2 a cup of TURMERIC
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 cup of molasses
- 1 cup of mineral and Vit blend from the store for sheep
- 1 cup of dried rose hips
- 1 cup of dried mixed nettles and Comfrey greens
- and 6 cups of milking blend feed
- Somewhere around one cup and bit of water..
- you want to mix your Molasses into the dry feed blend first, then add all your herbs and mix it though, then drizzle your water over top, just a bit at first and mix it though. let it sit a min or two to soak in and then try packing it into your measuring cup for portions, if it won’t pack tight, its to dry.. it should NOT be wet.. just moist enough to stick together well.
This was all mixed together and then large dose balls were created for the Big Adults and smaller dose balls were created for ewe’s
The critters love these, the only real issue is trying to make sure that bigger pushy girls don’t get extra dose’s trying to steal the less ranking girls “treat”