- 1 Onion – Peeled and Diced -Cook in a tiny bit of olive oil till clear
- 1 Clove of Garlic -Peeled an Diced-Cook with the onion
- 2Large Potato-Peeled an Diced
- 4 Large ribs of Celery-Washed, and Diced
- 8 cups of veggie or chicken stock
- 1 cup of milk or half a cup of sour cream
- Salt, Pepper, 1 Tsp of minced Horseradish
- 1 tsp of oil or fat, your choice.
Dice your onion, garlic and celery together and cook it till onion is clear, add your stock, salt, pepper, horseradish, potato and cook at a nice simmer for about 30 min till potato and celery are very tender.
Take off heat, using a stick blender.. blend till smooth, then add in your milk or soup cream, whisk it in and just heat back up till steaming (do not boil) I put a touch of green and hot pepper flakes for color.