Bella

It is with great Sadness that I am letting you know that our beloved Bella, our sweet and always sassy little Yellowknife Rescue has crossed over. She joined our family at the tender age of six weeks and she would have been 16 years olds next month.

She moved with us across Canada, and never missed a single night sleeping between us, she was our wee girl, and she will be leaving a huge hole in our life. Please hug your pets and have a extra snuggle.. you just never know when their time will come.

10891699_634229583370424_5764959765592090012_n

10411848_663350557124993_4220484643783740984_n

P1040886

I did not know it at the time  but this would be very last photo I would take of my little girl!

P1050576

This entry was posted in Life moves on daily. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Bella

1. So sorry for your loss.

2. Kathleen says:

So sorry for your loss. I glade she had such a wonderful life with you. I do know how you feel.

3. Karen says:

(((Hugs))) my oldest dog, 16 year old Robin, left us earlier this month.

4. Monie says:

So sorry to hear this! We too, have a 16 year old and we aren’t looking forward to that day. Big hugs and blessings to you and your family. xoxo

5. Sorry for your loss, I know what it feels like. You will always have the memories…

6. Aquila says:

My condolences. I know how it is to say good-bye to a wonderful dog. I’ve been blessed with good dogs. The most recent departure was my sweet Charlie at age 15 who left us on his 15th birthday. I’m down to one dog now and it’s very odd, have had at least two for many years. You will always have Bella’s love and she was blessed with people who loved her for her whole life.

7. ForestFun says:

So sorry to hear this, Farmgal. 16 years is a good long life in dog years. I appreciated your recent post about elderly animals. It’s a blessing to have long lived animals. I do miss our Loki who was with us for 14 years. I can still laugh easily telling tales of him.

• Thank you, I will be doing more posts on elderly pets, My old boy crawled between hubby and I on the bed and just needed a major loving.. it was special moment for us.. while the hounds got to say goodbye as well, the house is unsettled.

I look forward to laughing when talking about her, today.. its just tears..

8. judy says:

Soooo SORRY & sending hugs!!!!!
    There’s nothing like feeling the love from our pets! Our furry friends seem to know just what we need, most times before we do! Bella certianly came to a loving & safe home. You should be very prould of that!!! WE LOVE your pics!!!!

Our Izzy is a resuced dashound which is a pretty funny looking farm dog but she loves the adventrue & looking into those eyes we’re so thankful we gave her a home. She’s slowing down with age but wouldn’t miss a ride in the chore truck. We think that resuced animals are so grateful for love & peace.

Thinking of you both!!

Sending you both my deepest condolences, dear friend; I did not see this post until just now; but I did have an uneasy feeling when I first saw the photo of Bella with DearHubby when you posted it just a few days ago. It is so full of love, that it has a slightly misty air…
    Such a beautiful way to remember your sweet girl. Big hugs to you both, Deb

• Honest Deb, that photo was taken cause it was lovely but she was fine, she was eating a bit more to keep her weight on, she was getting colder easier, so wearing her warm coat and she had chili for supper and came to bed with her normal self, she had a stroke an its effect around 3 am, the wetness and movement woke me, in a way, grateful that it was sudden, in other ways very very hard.

10. Susan says:

So sad to hear of your loss…though I know you have some wonderful memories that will ease your heartache with time. It is such a privilege to have pets such as Bella in our lives, isn’t it? They bring so much love and affection to each day. She will be greatly missed.

11. Kim says: