Change..

I don’t know how many of the men will understand this post.. (in fact its worth asking my male readers, what are some of the things men typically do when they feel the need for action but are limited in the offerings by needing to do your daily life)

But for most ladies, one of the first things we change up when we need to answer that ” ah, do something, do something!” its our hair..

Now, If I had not just spent the past two years growing mine out, I most likely would have gone for a hair cut and style but that is not happening, Dh is so happy that for the first time in 15 years my hair is long, not short, that I just can’t do that to him.

DSC00379 (500x375)

So Color it was but I didn’t want Bold or Wild, when I had super short hair, I could do the funky and not worry about it at all, because in six to eight weeks, it would be grown out or cut out if I didn’t like it..

2013-01-01 2615 (500x375) (2)

But with long hair.. What you do will have a effect for a good long time to come, so its a much more natural softer choosing of the colors.. I like it, and I think it will work well with my natural hair color..

2013-01-01 2612 (347x500)

I also learned a new updo, its called a double twist, and I think its looks quite nice as well.. as for all the things going on, well they are ongoing and I’m not at the point of sharing quite yet..

This entry was posted in Life moves on daily. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Change..

1. Ana says:

I just love the new color and style on you. This looks like an easy to wear, quick and cool summer “do”.

Well, if that’s a “dye-job”, it’s a natural; )
    Your hair looks great!

I love that picture of you with your new color, that smile says it all!

4. Bill says:

We men don’t usually have the option of changing our hairstyles. Mine, for example, is either short (all the time), or real short (right after my 4x a year haircut). We’re also usually not likely to do anything relating to fashion when we feel a need for change. So what do we do? It’s a good question. Grow a beard maybe? I suppose if the need for change is powerful enough we could quit our jobs and take up farming. πŸ™‚

5. dreamfarming says:

When my husband needs a change he gets a new baseball cap.

6. Mike says:

Ah, long hair….. never had it πŸ™‚ My hair-do’s are limited to shaving my head every three weeks or so. Saves on shampoo πŸ˜‰

• LOL, you go Mike, I loved it when I used to bush cut my head, my favorite hair cut was the pixie, it was wash, dry, and go, if I needed to make it fancy, a little gel, a bit of finger fluffing and done.. I adore hats, so when I would take the cutters to my head, If I needed to look more `girl` I would just throw a hat on, but my man hated it.. never said I couldn`t do it, but when I said, I think I might grow my hair a bit longer, he got so excited, and so here I am two plus years later with longer hair then I have had in 30 years, its a lot of work in its way..