Costs in the garden outputs this week- 0
Total Garden Outputs (including seeds/plants) for 2013- 468.15 dollars
Total Garden imputes in terms of harvest for 2013-1127.84
Currently = In the good by 659.69
Total Garden impute in terms of free, gifted or foraged plants for 2013-797.88
Planted this week-,Friday to Thursday
- 11 different squash
- 2 kinds pumpkins
- Red Potato’s
- Rose bush
* Got two good days of planting, sort of, a huge part of the main garden is so wet that it can’t be worked and planted, so we are working up new areas and or finding spots to plant what we are. its going to be a interesting year in the gardens that is for sure. An we are now back into five more days of rain..
Plus Greenhouse seeding plantings.. but I am not going to go over those, they will be talked about when they make it out to the main gardens.
Currently prepping and working on different garden beds and everything that is coming back from next year..
Harvest this week..
- horseradish Greens- 5 bunches- 3.99 at the Chinese market-20
- Fresh Mints- 30 cups – I weighted this out and its 2.29 per cup -69
- Mirco greens- equal to one box-5.99
- Rhubarb 10 pds- at 2.50 per pd ***-25
- Beet Greens-2 bunch-3.99-8
- Raddish- 5 bunch-1.99-10
- Fresh Dill- 1 bunch-1.99
- Snap pea-3.99
Total this week –144
Pig plow update: Cleared 128 square feet this week
total Plow this spring so far 1472 square feet..
compost used from the farm – Six wheelbarrels- equal to 24 large bags at the store.. 2.99 per bag- Savings on compost this week-71.76
Savings on compost for 2013 -183.64 (including tax)
Gifted to us this week- none
Gifted Seeds this year-
- Blue Dent Corn
Gifted from us Total to date : 279
- 300 pds of well composted farm compost–45
- six rhubarb root in a pot- 60
- 8 apple mints-48
- 2 -Beebalm Red 20
- 1 Beebalm Pink- 10
- Peppermint (little)- 4
- 4 Wild Violets ( big pots worth) -40
- 4 Nettles- (normally can only order seeds so will use that)-12
- 2 virgina creepers- 20
- 4 Creeping Charlie- 20