Miss L and I made 15 of these lovely’s for the coming SCA lunch menu in May and we had some leftover pie dough which we shared, so I got home and made one for our supper, so this was a butter pie dough crust, two large onions peeled and sliced and then pop out the rings, 1 cup of grated cheese, some salt and pepper, 2 beated eggs, and because I had it and wanted a heavier supper meal, I added maybe 1/2 of cubed baked ham to it, but its not required.. Bake until golden, its good hot and its good cold, served it with a side bed of spring greens and it was just perfect!!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Just some of the beans that are being saved for seed and planting next year https://t.co/6xuEBuPFOV 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- When things do not go as planned -Sqaush
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
- Homestead Books
- March 5th- The Canadian Wartime Recipe Challenge 2015
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas