Miss L and I made 15 of these lovely’s for the coming SCA lunch menu in May and we had some leftover pie dough which we shared, so I got home and made one for our supper, so this was a butter pie dough crust, two large onions peeled and sliced and then pop out the rings, 1 cup of grated cheese, some salt and pepper, 2 beated eggs, and because I had it and wanted a heavier supper meal, I added maybe 1/2 of cubed baked ham to it, but its not required.. Bake until golden, its good hot and its good cold, served it with a side bed of spring greens and it was just perfect!!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
Today is the kind of day that has just been to steady in many ways to get off the farm and take a hike, chores and house and more.. but the joy of the farm is you can take a walk without needing to go off the farm.. If we had kiddo’s, it would be a […]
So today I finished butchering out the last six huge big bucks in the growout pen, and with that, I am down to my winter carry numbers, 3 does and 1 buck. I bred the does last week and so it means fresh white meat for mid-winter, which will be most welcome.. I am good […]
- Pink Himalayan Salt Rock canadianbrandygirl.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/pin… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Heart Stew Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Rabbit Liver Pate Recipe