Miss L and I made 15 of these lovely’s for the coming SCA lunch menu in May and we had some leftover pie dough which we shared, so I got home and made one for our supper, so this was a butter pie dough crust, two large onions peeled and sliced and then pop out the rings, 1 cup of grated cheese, some salt and pepper, 2 beated eggs, and because I had it and wanted a heavier supper meal, I added maybe 1/2 of cubed baked ham to it, but its not required.. Bake until golden, its good hot and its good cold, served it with a side bed of spring greens and it was just perfect!!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I have been with Dear Hubby coming on 18 years now.. 17 in legal marriage but for me, I will count the year before as well. That means that I have been in a relationship for more years then I was single When I was single, I was very determined that I would not settle.. […]
There is nothing quite like waking up to a note from your husband that says, tire blew on my bus and started wheel fire.. Now, my sleepy head went.. our vehicle and then registered Bus.. ok then.. See this seemed small.. had to get off bus.. wait for new bus.. Then this came in.. That […]
- Sleep did not come easy an morning is here.. snapped this photo on the weekend of old fence an barn https://t.co/724c60Aprm 19 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- March Farm Overview- Tracking Year Stats
- Salt Cured Dried Perch Fish Eggs -Seasoning
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Hatching Eggs-Set #1
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep