Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Red River Porridge
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Grandpa's Weeder Review
Tag Archives: Spruce Tip use in Recipes
Lamb Spruce Tip Beer, Veggie Stew with Bannock Topping Recipe
So lets start with the meat first, this dish would work with Lamb, Moose or Elk or a lovely grass-fed beef stew meat.. Ideally, you should thaw your meat in the fridge, then trim off any white skin, fat bits, … Continue reading
Spruce Tip Beer
Now you may or may not depending on when you started reading the blog, me talking about all those amazing things you can do with fresh young spruce tips, I found a note book from my time when I worked … Continue reading