- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Just some of the beans that are being saved for seed and planting next year https://t.co/6xuEBuPFOV 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Dry Beans Update
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Rabbit Barley Stew Recipe
- Duck Breakfast Sausage Patties or Meatball Recipe
- Home Cured Ham with baked onions/cabbage..
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Lamb Meatballs on a Mango chuntey
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
Tag Archives: leg swelling
Mom update on knee.. well its been a week today since surgery and here is the overview on how its looking!
Well, I don’t get to see the below photo but once a day when I change the dressings but the leg swelling and bruising I get to see all the time, in a way its amazing how well she can … Continue reading