Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homegrown Peanuts -Zone 5
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Grandpa's Weeder Review
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Savory Fall Venison Heart Stew
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: Jerusalem artichokes spicy Ginger Pickles
Jerusalem Artichoke Pickles -Food in Jar’s Challange April
The Food in Jar’ Challenge for April was quick Pickles, I made Jerusalem Artichoke Pickles. As you know you can pretty much quick Pickle almost anything.. but the issue is that its April on the farm. Lets just say that … Continue reading