- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Laura owner of Fine lines will be working with the farm's owners and myself in regards to doing a morning Pruning W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- 3 ways to help Support your Ewe after lambing
- First Set of Twin Ewe Lambs..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Dogwood 52 Week Week 7 -Love
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Freezing colostrum aka "Liquid Gold"
Tag Archives: drying egg shells
The Hens are laying like mad at the moment. It feels like spring with the glut of older and pullet eggs coming in the house at the moment.. We are getting between 7 to 8 dozen a week at … Continue reading →
This lovely sight greeted me this morning, Dear Hubby had washed the eggs and he had color coded them. Just adorable to find this waiting for me when I got up 🙂 With the flush of eggs that comes in … Continue reading →