- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Ah, Jimmy, you were having so much fun playing on this big old tree! loved, loved your poses.. There were at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jimmy Kitten decided he wanted a photo session..
- Good Bee numbers eqaul a Good Harvest..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Always game to learn..
- Goose Pot Pie Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- The Old ontario Cookbook
- Mudpie No Bake Cookies
Tag Archives: Canada 150 Food Blog Challange
When the Challenge this month for the CHC Canada 150 Food Blog Challenge 2017 was the fresh foods of spring. I knew that other folks minds would go to asparagus or rhubarb as those are the first foods of spring … Continue reading
All month-long I have been rolling this around in my head and trying to figure out what I wanted to blog in regards to this subject. I looked back onto a number of things I have posted in regards to … Continue reading
Canada 150 Food Blog Challenge for February 2017: Doing Without Because the winter larder has traditionally been lean for so many Canadians, the February topic is about doing without food (or specific foods). Some possible angles: -Meatless, eggless, gluten-, sugar- … Continue reading