I normally write about following your dreams, staying true to your path, and that is very true but as this year of 2014 has taught me, good health can be taken for granted and when you lose it, o my.. o MY, can it shake the very ground you have built your world on.
the effects of my health will be carried over to the new year but I have hopes, plans and dreams of a much better year. None the less I believe that the challenges will be reflected on the blog in a number of ways, how can it not when the blog is a reflection of my life and world..
Hopes for the year,
- New Milking Sheep- Polar Ice
- Shearing, working with wool, felting and hand dye with natural coloring
- Soap Making
- Garden, increase in size, growing out rare beans, growing out a tester for new strains of plants for a girlfriend, continue filling in food forest
- Bird breeding program for the year
- Recipies, food related
- Horse training, riding and 4 day Rother horse training clinic in fall 2015
- My first writer Con
- Many other things I am just forgetting at this time