I thought I might try and show the difference between the beestlings soft farmers cheese and the sheep milk cheese curds with culture and rennet used.. The first shot it looks pretty much the same but then in the second, you can see that its now clumbing into big old curds, and in the last one, is the nice bowl of salted sheep cheese curds..
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Savory Fall Venison Heart Stew
- Old Fashion No Bake Mudpie Cookies Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!