This is one of those wonderful quick suppers, only four main food things went into it, and it went from nothing to on the table in about ten min flat, got to love a meal like that.
- 1 to 1 an half cups of cropped cooked pulled rabbit meat from when we did out cook the bones, pull the meat and make bone stock from the neck, ribs and back
- 1 med onion, peeled and diced
- 3 to 4 cups of sliced cabbage, I like mine to be about 2 inch long and half a inch or so wide
- 1 head of broccoli, sliced cleaned stem and head cut into small bites
- a tiny bit of olive oil to start the pan
- Spices are the ones that make this dish, salt, turmeric (or a mild curry), black pepper, garlic powder, about 1/4th tsp of each, if wanted you can but a tiny touch of soy sauce at the end.