Slow roasted leg of suckling pig done in coals (don’t believe the books, it does not require an as much roasting time as they said, it was clearly overdone but still moist and tasty with a nice smoke flavor, served up on fresh warm buns from the oven with fireweed mustard (same recipe as Dandilion mustard recipe but replace the Dandilion flowers with fireweed flowers) the next batch will be with mustard, fried onion, black olive bits and some mozza cheese melted in.. It should be heavenly..
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- Video updates :)
- Raising Baby Quail without Game Feed Ration
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Canning up some Sweet Tea Concentrate