Today has flown by, and the garden has been a center point so it was only fitting that it was a major part of tonights supper..
- 1 pd of ground lamb
- 1 large onion finely diced the white, and dice the green
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 green pepper-seeded and diced
- 1 med zuccini- sliced into four and diced
- 30 small sweet cherry tomato’s cut in half
- Fresh herbs from the garden, your choice, but basil, horseradish greens work very well.
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- We had a couple cobs of cooked leftover corn, so sliced the kennels off and added that as well.
Serve on a bed of cousous or rice or can even serve it in a wrap with a touch of sour cream.. Leftovers of the meat mix, can be added to scrambled eggs or hashbrowns etc.