Sometimes you just want to put something on and then forget about it while it does its own thing.. well slow roasted dippy messy, not alot of meat on them ribs fit the bill.
- 3 to 4 pds worth of Lamb Riblits-take out the night before and allowed to thaw in the fridge
- 3 Tbsp of oil or so to brown the ribs in, a frying pan on med heat.
Then move ribs and all drippings from the frying pan to the roaster or to a crock pot.
At that time, you can add
- 1 clove of garlic-minced
- 1/2 cup of vinager (any kind will work but apple or white wine are very nice)
- 1 cup of tomato paste
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of worcesterhire sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar (packed)
- 1 small onion minced
- half a tsp of salt/pepper
Put all the rest back into your frying pan and simmer for 15 min then pour over the ribs and bake in the over at 350 for about 2 hours or into a crock pot on low for four to six hours till the meat is falling off the bone.
A thank you out to Will for letting me know that for whatever reason the first posting didn’t work properly, thankfully I had a draft version still saved so didn’t have to write it out again.. very sorry folks that it came out the first time incomplete.