Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Hugelbeet -Part one
- Canadian Northern Spruce Tip Salt
- Turkey Barley Veggie Canned Soup with Recipe
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
Tag Archives: Juicing Pear
Krazulya Pear Tree
Photo credit to Bernie Nikolai who is growing this out on the very cold canadian Praires Arriving well wrapped and ready for late fall dormant planting where a few more very HARDY fruit trees. One of these 3 year old … Continue reading
Posted in Climate Change, Food Forest, Food in jars Tagged Early Aug pear type, Juicing Pear Leave a comment