Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Treating Mild Hypothermia in Ducks
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Bean Teepee is up
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
Tag Archives: Garden journal
Why you should keeping a Garden Journal
Why you should keep a garden journal from year to year. Its so important to your garden and your knowledge on what you planted, what you got in return. Now if you want to go with a fancy app that … Continue reading
Posted in Garden Tagged Garden journal, Garden planning, Garden Tracking, Keeping a garden Journal 9 Comments