- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Happy Thanksgiving to my family an friends 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Heart Stew Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- Aging Meats-Corned Duck Breast...
- Chickens are useful for cleaning up compost piles
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: Figuring out how much to can up
I have talked to friends that tell me that their freezers are pretty empty in the spring, and so they don’t need to do this much.. I have talked to other friends that don’t have clue what is even in … Continue reading