Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Duck Breast in Cream Sauce
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Using your Canning Storage- Canned Rhubarb Crisp Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: buy cool season and heat loving seeds
Canada’s Plant Hardiness Site
Canadian Native Plant zoning Very Useful information indeed. A big Thank you to the Canadian Government for this site.. Plant Hardiness Zone by Municipality This map puts my homestead firmly in the 5a zone which is both true and not.. … Continue reading
Posted in Life moves on daily Tagged buy cool season and heat loving seeds, check for saving codes on your seed catalogs, check your garden zone, do not be afraid to use hybred seed, order your seeds early, plan for trap crop seed requirements, plan your garden, seed catalogs, support your local seed company 5 Comments