- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I love this photo so much because it just sums it up so well.. While we started out with sad start this spring wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Always game to learn..
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Good Bee numbers eqaul a Good Harvest..
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- What do you use clover for?
- Brussel Sprouts 2015 and Roasted Recipe
Category Archives: soaps
As most folks know I have been making Cold Process soaps for many years now.. This soap loaf is so lovely on many fronts. It is made with my favorite blend of oils.. its an nice harder bar of soap.. … Continue reading
Well, its not the best soap I have ever made but not the worst either LOL, now how’s that for speaking highly of something.. I made a batch of soap before I left, and just finished up getting it ready … Continue reading
Well, its funky and I like lots about it, but it didn’t turn out colorwise as I expected, and now that’s its cut, I don’t think it looks very graveyardish at all.. so give me a hand and throw out … Continue reading
Well, yesterday, I tried a modified recipe of my regular laundry soap, this one was to give me a liquid soap, instead of the harder gel soap, I normally get, It required a bit more stirring but I am pleased … Continue reading