This is a old fashioned Wartime cake.. That is a lot of sugar but most of the older recipe call for so much sugar in them.. however it helped preserve the food at that time.. Plus people were working harder physically then.
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- FlapJacks Canadian- Northern Alberta Style.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Canning Deboned Rabbit