I will be trying this myself and reporting back but what a great post!
Join 1,306 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Making Homemade Stew and Canning it for future use
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Savory Fall Venison Heart Stew
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- March 5th- The Canadian Wartime Recipe Challenge 2015
- Homegrown Peanuts -Zone 5
It worked for me when I did some in the fall. They are delicious too. Fermented turnip is amazing too, just in case you never tried it.
Good to know, thanks for the feeback