Looking ahead.. reader feedback required..

Hello Folks,

It will be awhile yet but I will be making lovely sheep milk soaps again over this milking season and it got me to thinking that it might be time to explore a new way of doing just a few of my soaps, I have some pretty nice but basic molds and most of the time my bars are classified as rustic, and I am good with that. I am unsure that I would really add much in the way of colorings so do keep that in mind that the bars would be a soft creamy white to a warm carmel cream in color..

These are the ones that I have narrowed it down to..

Which one do you like best!

$_2

$_1

or

$_11

$_57

This entry was posted in soap and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Looking ahead.. reader feedback required..

1. Denise says:

The last one is nice, but I still prefer rustic..

• Thank you for the feedback, I will still do rustic, and I have plans for a awesome healing oatmeal and sheep milk one plus a few new blends that we will see how they turn out.. but I want something that is really cute that can be used as a gift as well.. something that they would love to display in their bathroom..

2. Karla says:

I would go with the first or the last one, for a special design. If I buy a handmade soap, I actually prefer a natural looking bar rather than a fancy molded one. That just adds to the handmade appeal for me.

• Thank you for the feedback, for the bar that is to be used, I know that most prefer the rustic as well but for something to wrap up with a bow, I thought I might try the mold, plus its handy when you have a few oz leftover to make up a single bar

3. Lake Lili says:

Sheep One or Four would allow for the best detailing as the soap is used

4. Dina says:

I like the pink Ram. 🙂

2nd one. I like a bar soap, but they are all so cute!

6. Kodi says:

The top two. Actually, you have them arranged exactly in my order of preference!

7. Bill says:

They’re all wonderful! A pity you can’t do them all. 🙂 If forced to choose just one, I like number 2 (love the moon and stars).

8. Linda says:

First one for me. Why? Already lots of rectangular soaps out there. Not too naive a design. Can almost feel its generous, lush shape in my hand. Will “melt” into a comfortable shape.
    It’s a personal choice. Can’t wait to see what you pick!

9. dreamfarming says:

I like the first one. It looks like a puffy sheep that I would want to hug. The last one looks like a chocolate for some reason. Like something to eat.

10. Nadine says:

I like the first one, it’s so damn cute:)