It is with deep sadness, that I am sharing the news that my step-father Ken has passed away. Ken and mom had just had their 19th year anniversary in Sept.. Ken will be sadly missed by all that knew him.. He lived a life to be proud of, he never stopped.. he was still working full time, he gave his time to the things he loved, be it the cadets, playing for the church, teaching French and so on.
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Two different rain's came late in the night, the first at 2:30 am had us up and checking on the rain barrels to mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Tree Hay and cleaning up pastures
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Easy Fresh Tomato Garlic Pasta Topping
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie