It was a blessing to have you in my life Ken

ken and mom

It is with deep sadness, that I am sharing the news that my step-father Ken has passed away. Ken and mom had just had their 19th year anniversary in Sept.. Ken will be sadly missed by all that knew him.. He lived a life to be proud of, he never stopped.. he was still working full time, he gave his time to the things he loved, be it the cadets, playing for the church, teaching French and so on.

This entry was posted in Life moves on daily. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to It was a blessing to have you in my life Ken

1. Denise says:

So sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

2. canadiandoomer says:

I am so very sorry for your loss, and your mom’s. We still mourn my step-dad’s passing, and that was 8 years ago, so I know what you’re going through.

3. You & your mom are in my prayers I am sorry for the loss you are going through.

4. queen of string says:

I am sorry to hear of the death of someone you held dear. I hope that your memories of his life, well lived, are a comfort to you.

So sad to hear about your StepDad! Sending Love and hugs to you and your Family.

6. verla sharp says:

It must have been very difficult for you to write this Val. Good job! Kenneth was a very nice person and it was always a pleasure being with your mom and him. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother.

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss but know this, someday we are all going to be together again. It’s going to be the most wonderful reunion! White Light, Rainbows, Prayers & hugs to you and your beloved family.

8. meixinmom says:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for you and your family.