It is with deep sadness, that I am sharing the news that my step-father Ken has passed away. Ken and mom had just had their 19th year anniversary in Sept.. Ken will be sadly missed by all that knew him.. He lived a life to be proud of, he never stopped.. he was still working full time, he gave his time to the things he loved, be it the cadets, playing for the church, teaching French and so on.
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Stirfry Recipe
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- What do you use clover for?
- Bavarian Sourdough Starter
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!