Now I know that my grape don’t look near as pretty as the ones you buy in the store but o my the taste is amazing! and as they are grown truly organic, the grass around them is grazed by the geese, the geese where also bad, and any fruit this year grown low to the ground went into them! tisk, tisk.. but the ones that we did get are truly healthy as can be for you! I am in the process of making our fresh grape juice! check out this Grape Juice making post for a more detail view on how I make it!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Spoiled baby kitten.. lol enjoy it while you are small enough to do so.. #kittysnuggles instagram.com/p/CXJR8ILr8Pp/… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Savory Fall Venison Heart Stew
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- How to Keep your Chickens Laying in Winter!
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..