Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
Tag Archives: starting seeds from home
Garden Center Closures
Posted on January 19, 2021 by Just another day on the farm
The Local company that I bought my soil from, my mulch from has closed and while I am digging, I have yet to find a company even somewhat close to me that has or is planning to open to replace … Continue reading →
Posted in gardens | Tagged buying cedar mulch, buying compst, buying soil, buying started plants, making your own compost, starting seeds from home | 12 Comments