- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Ginger Raspberry Jam Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- What do you use clover for?
- Friday Rambles around the Table -Food/Floods
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
Tag Archives: climate change related to food
Well, hello.. Come in.. knock that snow off your boots and grab a pair of slippers from the basket or did you remember to bring a pair.. I have the water on for a nice big pot of tea and … Continue reading →