This was a challenge for me and I am not sure on this one.. I took a lot of photos trying to capture this in a different ways.. I am going with this one at the moment.. but I might change it out at a later point in the year.. I will put this one as the runner up.. Our spring come though of the Turkey Vultures happened this week.
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Stuffed Meatloaf in Pasta Sauce
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Treating Mild Hypothermia in Ducks
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Canadian Northern Spruce Tip Salt