Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Treating Mild Hypothermia in Ducks
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Bean Teepee is up
Got a Question for you all? Pollinator Poll
This entry was posted in Life moves on daily. Bookmark the permalink.
Pollinators? WAY more complicated than, but a very simple definition: ANY thing which transfers pollen and all of which are being affected by toxins applied to plants be it by spray or seed-coating
*more complicated than just honey bees* be they bat or bird, insect or invertebrate – all are Pollinators and all are affected to one degree or another; but honey bees are particularly sensitive to the effects of these neuro-toxins.
“Pollinators” As defined by the United States Forestry Service: https://www.fs.fed.us/wildflowers/pollinators/animals/index.shtml