By Melissa Cole, Curator In the Oshawa Museum’s collection, we have a unique artifact that I am sure many culinary historians would like to try out if they haven’t already: a Meat Juice Press. Bac…
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Please take this one for what it is.. if the dam breaks.. alerte.gouv.qc.ca/en/alerte.html… 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- A little bit of hurt will slow you down..
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Strawberry Raised Bed
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Freezing Sheep Colostrum
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe