We are about 90 percent done in the kitchen now, the new subfloor and lino is down, the painting is done. The window cover is going up soon, the new hutch gotten second hand is looking fine.. With the new fridge and losing one of the freezers and replacing the dryer, and I am already down 10 kiliwatts power use per day.. now that will add up fast..
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Thanksgiving Dinner Tips To Make Your Holiday Easy 15acrehomestead.com/thanksgiving-d… via @15AcreHomestd 5 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Turkey Soup Stock - Waste Not Want Not!
- November 11th - A son arrives home to Mother
- No Buy November -Week 1
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Who wants to play a little Secret Santa?
- Are you planning on doing some landrace seed growing?
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Put your Mushrooms in the Sunlight Vit D