The first photo is my sweet old girl Bella sleeping in her favorite chair with the sun playing shadows on her.. the second is my bowl of beans that needed to be set to soaking for a coming meal, so simple but so pretty to me.. and the last is my O so pretty baby girl Freckles.. Hope you enjoy todays selection
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- One more good size pea picking this weekend, picking daily now but no more flowers so we are in the final push.. bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Easy Fresh Tomato Garlic Pasta Topping
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Golden Needles Harvesting has started.
- Ginger Raspberry Jam Recipe
- Goose Pot Pie Recipe
- Lamb Milk Replacers