These are served up as just delightful juicy pork patties..
- One pound of ground pork
- Half a small onion very finely minced or grated
- * tsp of grated or very finely minced pepper is very nice, any color
- * Tsp of grate or very finely minced mushroom is quite lovely as well
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper or preground if you do not have freshly ground
- 1/2 of any green herb of your choice, you can use dried nettles, or horseradish, or basil, or sage.. each one will change the flavour a bit but do give them a try.
- 1/2 tsp of keens dried mustard
- 1/2 tsp of crushed chili flakes but not both unless you like a bit of kick to your meat.
Mix it all together in a bowl, make patties and make them nice and flat and even for cooking, fry or bake them flipping once till cooked though.
Serve as is on the side, or drizzle a little sauce on them, Milk Gravy, or a meat sausage or in this case some yolk sauce!
In order to put this breakfast together, it required one slice of butter toast, one pork sausage patty topped with one x-large farm fresh dippy egg (hubby had his eggs scrambled and it worked just as well) of course you are welcome to split them up and serve them on the plate per your family wants but this is a farmgal openfaced much healthy version of a egg and sausage mcmuffin 😛
DH comments : Glorious two thumbs up..