This is a interesting little salad, its a sweet slaw instead of a savory..
- 6 cups of Shredded cabbage, I like green for this one
- 1 carrot -Peeled and Shredded-I used 3 heaping Tbsp of Carrot Salsa
- 1 small onion-Peeled and diced
- 1 cup Bread and Butter Pickles-Diced
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Citrus Vinagar
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
I like this Salad to go with a more fuller flavored meat, like Lamb, Goat, Pork, Beef or Duck, raither then chicken or turkey.. Its flavors lend itself very well to be served with a roast peice of meat.